The 30th SEC Championship Game drew fans from across the South over the weekend. Once again, Regions Bank was there.
The official bank of the Southeastern Conference, Regions sponsored a free autograph signing before the game featuring former Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray. It proved to be a popular move, especially for the thousands of Bulldogs fans who came for the game.
“Our SEC and college football sponsorships provide an excellent showcase for the Regions brand,” said Mark Senter, experiential and sponsorship marketing strategist for Regions Bank. “But some of our best work goes on behind the scenes by leveraging existing relationships to provide financial education and guidance to students across our footprint. Our latest example is a new platform to help student-athletes navigate name, image and likeness opportunities, which has been a game changer for everyone.”
In fact, Saturday was just the latest example in a long relationship between Regions and college football:
• The Home of College Football
– The Atlanta-based interactive museum provides an immersive experience for both history buffs and casual fans.
• The AP Top 25 presented by Regions Bank
– Throughout the 2021 season, Regions sponsored the most recognizable rankings in sports, as well as preseason and postseason honors.
• SEC Nation – The pregame show on the SEC Network, live from the conference’s biggest game of the week, featured Paul Finebaum, Tim Tebow, Laura Rutledge, Roman Harper, Jordan Rodgers, Marty Smith and Ryan McGee – all sponsored by Regions.
• Voices of the SEC: Eli Gold
– Our Doing More Today team featured the iconic talent behind the mic, including Alabama’s legendary play-by-play man.
• Voices of the SEC: David Kellum
– Ole Miss’ long-time radio broadcaster.
• Voices of the SEC: Andy Burcham
– Auburn’s play-by-play fixture.
• Next Step at Ole Miss
– Our latest financial education outreach including providing name, image and likeness solutions for student-athletes at the SEC institution.