BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Regions Bank on Thursday announced the company is offering a variety of financial services to help customers and businesses recovering from Hurricane Matthew. Special offers include:
- Personal and business loan payment deferrals
- Check-cashing fees waived for FEMA checks
- Penalty-free withdrawals from certificates of deposit (CDs)
- Unsecured personal lines of credit to support storm recovery
- A dedicated team to help with any questions or concerns. Individuals and business customers can dial 1-800-411-9393 to discuss a variety of needs. For mortgage-related questions, please dial 1-877-999-3563.
- Solutions for customers experiencing difficulties making payments on consumer loans, lines of credit or credit cards. Simply visit your local branch, call 1-866-298-1113, or visit regions.com/loanhelp for more information.
- Offers apply to eligible customers affected by Hurricane Matthew in FEMA-declared disaster areas in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina.
- Further information on recovery services can be found in Regions’ online Disaster Resource Center, linked here.
“Hurricane Matthew affected different communities in different ways. In some cases, high winds damaged homes and businesses. In other areas, heavy rains and flooding were the primary threat. No matter how our customers may have been impacted by the storm, we are here for them,” said Brett Couch, East Region President for Regions Bank. “Many homeowners and business owners are facing a long road to recovery. By providing these services, we hope we can help make the recovery easier.”
Regions customers in the affected areas who are interested in these offers can visit their local Regions branch through Nov. 18, 2016, to receive complete details related to their individual needs and sign up for applicable services.
“Our goal is to help people focus on what’s most important right now,” Couch added. “Regions associates have experienced first-hand the impact of Hurricane Matthew, and we stand with our friends, our neighbors and our communities as we work to recover together.”
General account services are also available at any time via 1-800-REGIONS, regions.com and Regions’ mobile services.