At Regions, we like to share good stories. About our customers. About our communities. About the people and organizations that make a difference and, in the process, make life better.
Starting today, we will have a new platform to tell a broader range of stories that matter.
We are unveiling a fresh website: regions.doingmoretoday.com. The new location combines the best of two existing websites – seethegood.com and regionsbanknews.com – and allows us to share compelling, good work with a broader audience.
“Our mission is much broader than processing transactions, and we want to share those stories of how we’re making life better. We hope it inspires others to make a difference, and maybe it gives them another reason to bank with us,” said Rick Swagler, Head of External Affairs for Regions. “It also gives us a better place to share some of our best thinking on the economy and investing. It really does show how Regions is doing more.”
The new site promises our audiences “Good stories. Better insights. More possibilities.” Here are just a few examples of what you will see at regions.doingmoretoday.com:
- The Social Responsibility staple series Doing More, which shows the impact Regions and its partners have in communities across the 15 states we serve
- The best of our associates, from Better Life Award winners to our values in action through a section we call Culture
- The heartwarming and thought-provoking stories you’ve grown accustomed to from See the Good
- The regular feature Good Towns, which focuses on historic and charming — but often unheralded — cities within our footprint
- The best in financial commentary from our stable of experts in Economic & Market Commentary
Get to know us better, and take a few minutes to browse the site. Hopefully, there’s something that catches your eye, strikes a nerve, provides a little hope and gives you a reason to return and share it with friends and family.