NAPLES, Fla. – Sept. 18, 2017 – Regions Bank on Monday announced a portable branch facility is now operational outside the company’s Lely branch at 12621 Tamiami Trail East (U.S. 41), just north of Collier Boulevard.
The facility is part of Regions’ comprehensive approach to restoring retail banking services in communities affected by Hurricane Irma. The portable branch facility will provide financial services while power is restored and storm damage is repaired at Regions’ Lely branch.
“Regions Bank is committed to helping our community recover from Hurricane Irma, and we are here to provide the financial services and assistance people need as they restore their properties, their businesses and their livelihoods,” said Rick Orosco, Consumer Banking Manager for Regions Bank in Naples. “As we work to get all of our branches back online, we have set up this temporary facility to help us serve people quickly and efficiently. Naples is our home, too, and we are here to help our neighbors as we recover from Irma together.”
At the Portable Branch Facility, customers can use an ATM 24/7, conduct transactions with Regions tellers or speak with local bankers about personal storm-recovery needs. The ATM on the side of the portable branch is a Regions DepositSmart ATM, which can accept deposits and cash checks for customers at any time, day or night. The facility also features encrypted satellite uplink technology, security cameras and 24/7 on-site security patrol.
“We look forward to reopening all of our locations in Collier County in the near future. Until then, this portable facility will help us deliver the same level of quality service to our customers,” said Marty Lanahan, West Florida Area President for Regions Bank. “We are also ready to help people with special financial services designed to make long-term recovery easier.”
Elsewhere in the Naples area, Regions branches at the following locations have reopened:
- Downtown Naples: 1100 5th Avenue South
- Downtown Drive-Through Center: 590 11th Street South• Berkshire Commons: 7405 Devonshire Boulevard
- Vineyards: 5909 Pine Ridge Road
- Naples Walk: 7950 Airport Pulling Road North
- Tarpon Bay: 2435 Tarpon Bay Boulevard
- Hammock Cove: 4904 Tamiami Trail East
Regions is also working to establish a mobile ATM outside the company’s Marco Island branch at 606 Bald Eagle Drive. This branch is still temporarily closed following Hurricane Irma. The company expects to have the mobile ATM outside the branch operational for cash withdrawals as soon as Monday evening.
Regions also continues to offer disaster-recovery financial services for customers and businesses throughout Florida.
Services available(1) for a limited time include:
- Regions fees waived for our customers at other banks’ ATMs in the affected areas(2)
- Regions ATM fees waived for non-customers at Regions ATMs in the affected areas(2)
- One penalty-free CD withdrawal(3)
- Personal loan payment extensions and forbearances through our Customer Assistance Program(4)
- Payment extensions available for existing credit card holders(4)
- 0.50% discount on standard fixed rates for new unsecured business loans up to $50,000 (maximum term 36 months), and Regions will waive the origination and documentation fees with the option to elect the first payment to be deferred to 90 days(5)
- 0.50% discount on standard rates for new business loans up to $1 million to help with recovery needs for those in the affected disaster areas(5)
- 0.50% discount on standard rates and waiving of applicable processing fees for new personal unsecured loans to help with recovery needs for those in the affected disaster areas
- Business loan payment deferrals for up to 90 days available on existing loans for those in the affected disaster areas(4)
- A dedicated team is available to assist you with questions and concerns regarding your banking needs. Please call 1-800-411-9393 for immediate assistance. For assistance regarding home equity and other consumer loans, please call 1-866-298-1113. For questions regarding a mortgage, call our mortgage hotline at 1-800-986-2462.
Hurricane Irma updates are available online through a special section of Regions.com. Further, Regions offers an online Disaster Resource Center to help customers with storm-related financial needs. Resources can also be received through the Regions Customer Assistance Program.
Regions has established a dedicated toll-free number (1-800-411-9393) to expedite assistance to affected customers. General account services are also available at any time via regions.com and Regions’ mobile services.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $125 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,500 banking offices and 1,900 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
© Regions Bank, Member FDIC.
(1) Special offers are available for a limited time and only to individuals and businesses affected by storm damage in Florida, may be subject to other exclusions and restrictions, and are subject to change without notice. All loans and lines, extensions and forbearances are subject to required documentation and credit approval. Residency restrictions may apply. Special interest rates determined by applicant’s credit profile and may not extend to products offered by third parties, such as Avant.
(2) Regions customers who use non-Regions ATMs may be charged an ATM service fee by the owner of the ATM. Regions ATM services to non-customers may be subject to fees charged by their banks.
(3) The no-penalty offer allows customers to make one partial or complete withdrawal without penalty. The penalty-free withdrawal must be made more than seven days after the issue date or the most recent renewal date (whichever is later). Any other withdrawals will be subject to penalties.
(4) Payment deferrals, extensions and forbearances are subject to credit approval. Interest will continue to accrue during the period that the payment is extended, skipped or deferred. For installment loans, extending, deferring or skipping payment will extend the maturity of your loan but will not automatically extend any optional insurance.
(5) New business loan rate discount may not be combined with other special offers or discounts. Interest will accrue during the optional 90-day payment-deferral period for unsecured business loans if elected.