CHARLESTON, S.C. – Sept. 10, 2019 – Regions Bank on Tuesday announced a series of financial services, including payment extensions and the waiving of certain fees, to help people and businesses in areas impacted by Hurricane Dorian.1
Our goal is to make the process easier for individuals and businesses as they move forward with cleanup and recovery.
Michelle Walters, Consumer Banking Regional Executive for Regions
“While we are grateful that the impacts of Dorian in the U.S. were not as severe as initially feared, we are mindful of damage that has occurred in several communities along the coast,” said Michelle Walters, Consumer Banking Regional Executive for Regions. “Our goal with these financial services is to make the process easier for individuals and businesses as they move forward with cleanup and recovery.”
Disaster-recovery financial services2 available for a limited time, include:
- No check-cashing fee for FEMA-issued checks cashed at a Regions branch
- Regions Mortgage Disaster Relief Purchase and Renovation loan programs
- Personal and business loan payment assistance3
- Regions fees will be waived when our customers use other banks’ ATMs in the affected areas through Sept. 22, 20194.
- One penalty-free CD withdrawal through Dec. 6, 20195
- 0.50% discount on new personal unsecured loans through Dec. 6, 20196
- Business loan payment deferrals available up to 90 days3
- Payment extensions for current credit card holders3
Additional recovery information is available through the Disaster Resource Center on Regions.com. Regions Mortgage customers can also receive help through the Regions Customer Assistance Program. General account services are available at any time via regions.com and Regions’ mobile services.
For questions regarding a mortgage, customers may call Regions’ mortgage hotline at 1-800-986-2462. For assistance regarding home equity and other consumer loans, customers may call 1-866-298-1113. A dedicated team is available at 1-800-411-9393 to help with other questions and concerns regarding banking needs.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $128 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,500 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Regions Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.