At Regions, our core values focus on putting people first and doing what’s right. Coronavirus (COVID-19) has quickly made a huge impact on our daily lives. We want you to know that our top priorities are to protect your health and safety, and to provide you with the information you need about banking with us during this time.
REGIONS BRANCHES OPEN BY DRIVE-THRU OR LOBBY APPOINTMENT ONLY AS OF MARCH 19
For the safety of our customers and associates, Regions branches will be open by drive-thru or lobby appointment only STARTING THURSDAY, MARCH 19 until further notice.
- We encourage you to bank with us at our Regions drive-throughs. You can find locations with drive-through services here.
- Lobbies will be open for appointments only. If you need to speak in-person with a Regions associate about your accounts, please select the “Make An Appointment” option at the bottom of any page on regions.com, on the Accounts tab of Online Banking, or in the Menu of the Regions Mobile app.
How we’ll keep you informed
Regions will post updates at regions.com/coronavirus. The bank may also contact customers directly by email, mail or phone if we have important information to share.
Regions customers: Please make sure Regions has your current email address and phone number, so you receive updates quickly. You can easily update your information through Online Banking:
- Select the convenient link when you log in, or
- Go to the Customer Service tab and select Settings.
Steps Regions is taking to protect you and our associates:
- We’re following the latest COVID-19 reports and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We’re using enhanced sanitizing products to clean all our facilities.
- We’re providing ongoing guidance to our associates on social distancing, hand-washing, and other steps to reduce the risk of exposure, including remote work where possible.
- We have a comprehensive plan to make sure key areas are functioning properly so we can continue to meet your banking needs.
Additional Steps you can Take:
- Follow recommendations at cdc.gov to stay healthy and limit public contact.
- Be fraud aware. Fraudsters are sending emails claiming to have important updates from the CDC or other well-known organizations in an attempt to install malware on your computer. Never enter sensitive personal information or click on links in these emails. Go directly to health organization websites for information updates.
- Additional fraud-prevention information, including a warning about a text scam currently circulating, can be found here.
Other ways you can bank
Online and Mobile Banking1
- Check balances
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks with our Regions Mobile app
- Get cash
- Transfer funds
- Check balances
- Deposit and cash checks at one of Regions’ DepositSmart ATMs® or speak to a live associate at a Video Banking ATM – Find a location
Payment Assistance Programs
- Mortgage: 1-800-748-9498 or visit regions.com/loanhelp
- Consumer or small business loan/credit card: 1-866-298-1113 or visit Loan Assistance
- Regions announced a series of special financial services to help customers experiencing financial hardships related to the novel coronavirus/COVID-19. More information can be found in the announcement linked here.
As always, we want you to feel confident that your money is protected. Your Regions Bank checking, savings, money market, CDs, IRAs, and some retirement accounts are protected up to $250,000 per depositor. Read more at FDIC.gov.
1 Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit require a compatible device and enrollment in Online Banking. All are subject to separate terms and conditions. Mobile Deposit is subject to fees. Your mobile carrier’s messaging and data fees may apply.